Lumina Instruments is a privately held company headquartered in San Jose, California.
Founded in January 2019, Lumina Instruments aims to provide quality equipment for the growing market of glass used in high-tech products.
The lack of affordable, fast, and accurate methods of analyzing the full suite of external and internal defects led them to create the
It is led by a team of experienced technologists and senior engineers from globally
recognized Silicon Valley-based industrial systems companies.
- Ph.D. Applied Physics
- 30+ years experience in instrumentation development
- Co-founder and CTO of Candela Instruments
- VP of Technology at KLA-Tencor
- 60+ patents
- VP Engineering
- MS EE
- 30+ years experience in electronics design
- Co-founder of Zeta Instruments
- Director of Engineering at KLA-Tencor and Candela Instruments
- 20+ patents
- Director of Operations
- BS MechE
- 20+ years experience in opto-mechanical design
- System and Mechanical Engineering Manager at KLA-Tencor
- Director of Engineering for HDD
- VP Sales
- MS Chemistry
- Co-founder of Candela Instruments, Zeta Instruments
- Sales Director KLA-Tencor
- Principal at Rolink LLC: Consulting and marketing company for metrology and analytical systems.